Rotating Chefs Lunch Lot is a great way to attract new tenants, retain existing tenants and keep employees happy!
Rotating Chefs provides the perfect amenity for your tenants/employees by setting up mobile food courts utilizing the area’s best food trucks. We service corporate office parks, corporate headquarters, industrial parks and other similar locations at NO COST TO THE PROPERTY OWNER.
The Lunch Lot supplements and complements locations with existing food service and provides a great amenity for those locations with no food service.
Rotating Chefs provides a rotation of the area’s most popular food trucks at your location ranging from fan favorites like BBQ and burgers to specialty foods such as fusion tacos and falafel. Each food truck specializes in a particular cuisine, so trucks can be rotated to keep things fresh and interesting.
The Lunch Lot can be tailored to specific needs from one to five days per week and with one or more food trucks per day.
Food truck lots create a festival like atmosphere offering an exciting alternative to regular cafeteria food. Food truck lots are already operating successfully in other parts of the country and we are already having great success in NJ.
RCLL handles everything, including:
- Gathering customer feedback to provide the most popular trucks at the proper frequency
- Tailoring food truck selections to meet customer needs, including type of food and price point
- Vetting food trucks so customers receive quality food and good service
- Confirming food trucks have proper permits and certificates of insurance
- Scheduling all food trucks, including rotations and rescheduling due to inclement weather
- Communicating with customers to advise them of truck schedules, menus and weekly specials
- Working with food trucks to offer specials and discounts
What we need from you
Since the program requires a minimum level of participation, RCLL requires the ability to enhance participation by communicating with building occupants (e.g. email, signage, flyers)
For more information contact email@example.com